We offer services in life coaching and counselling. In order to be able to offer these services, we process personal data. We treat this personal data confidentially and comply with the conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To show how we handle personal data, we have drawn up this privacy statement.
1. Who we are?
Name: Teen Vitality
Country Website: Netherlands https://www.teenvitality.nl
Phone Number: +31 6 224 224 24
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, after reading this privacy statement, you have questions about how we handle your personal data, please contact email@example.com
2. What data do we collect?
We process personal data in order to be able to offer our services and execute the agreement. We may process the following data:
Name, address details
Date of birth
Other personal data needed to perform our services
Health data may be part of customers' records. When we (start) processing health data, we ask permission for this.
On the website cookies are used. Beside necessary cookies consent is asked for statistical and marketing cookies.
3. How do we protect personal data?
We believe that it is important that our customers' data is well protected. For that reason, we have taken security measures to protect the data. Measures such as physical access security and a secure working environment, but also rules regarding confidentiality have been installed.
4. To whom is the data disclosed?
In principle, we do not provide data to third parties. In some cases, however, we have a legal obligation to provide data to certain organisations. This could include providing data to the tax authorities.
5. Is data transferred to third countries?
Personal data that we process will only be processed by us or third parties engaged by us outside the European Union (and the EEA) if there is an adequate level of protection for this.
6. What rights do you have when it comes to your personal data?
At Teen Vitality you can exercise the following rights:
1. Access: You have the right to view the personal data processed by Teen Vitality
2. Correction: You have the right to adjust any incorrect personal data or have them adjusted
3. Deletion: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have (part of) your personal data deleted
4. Withdrawal of consent: If you have provided personal data to us on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw the consent at any time
5. Restriction: You have the right to have the use of your data restricted
6. Objection: You have the right to object to data processing.
Do you want to make use of these rights? click the link below, fill in the form and email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to process the request, we ask you identify yourself. That is why we ask you to send a copy of a valid proof of identity. We recommend you to make the BSN and passport photo unreadable. We will process your request as soon as possible and you will receive a response within one month at the latest.
In the unlikely event that the request cannot be processed, we will let you know. Do you disagree with the rejection? Then you can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
7. How long is personal data stored?
Personal data will not be stored longer than necessary. We also take into account statutory retention periods. At the end of the term, your data will be deleted or anonymised, in such a way that your personal data can no longer be used and can be not accessed.